Thursday, March 11, 2010

My "Award Winning" Journal

I just wanted to share this journal that I created at my CTMH team's annual retreat. There was a contest to creatively decorate a CTMH Journal and then everyone would vote for their favorite. And I won!!! I am so proud. There we so many cool journals, I really didn't think I would win. I love my friends for voting for me. lol.

I should also give credit to my friend Amanda for giving me the idea for a travel journal. So here's my thinking for this journal.

The title is "The Places We Will Go". I plan to use this journal to write down memories from visiting these places and to capture some of the places I want to see when go we go see those places.



This first tab is for our trip to D.C. We are going as a family this year to see the sites and I will be attending convention as well. I can't wait.


I have been to Paris once, and I regret that I've lost most of the pictures from that time. It was the first road trip me and my husband ever went on together. It was so beautiful and amazing. I hope to get to stay a week instead of just the two days I was there before.


We've heard many wonderful things about going on cruises, so hopefully we will be able to go as a family before my daughter finishes high school.


It has been a dream of ours to go to Hawaii. This is another trip we would love to do before Victoria finishes high school.



We've been to Disney World, but we'd love to go back. Plus, I am dying to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. We're thinking 2011 for this trip.


I guess I should mention my supplies.
  • CTMH Journal
  • CTMH Felicity Paper Pack and Coordinating Stamp Set
  • CTMH Stamp: Post Card Travel Series
  • CTMH Stamp: Who Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment