Friday, August 13, 2010

The Heartfel Sentiments Team

Today, I thought I would share a little about my journey with Close to My Heart. I signed 3 years ago, after attending my first workshop conducted by Melissa Robinson. Since then, she has become a great friend and fabulous upline. Her enthusiasm for CTMH and the mind boggling techniques she taught hooked me in.
By being on her team, I have met some amazing women. The common characteristics we all share are a passion for preserving our families' memories, creativity, and kind, supportive spirits. I have been blessed to belong to such a wonderful group.

On August 7th, Melissa organized a "Stamp Camp" which is part business training, creative techniques, and good time with great friends. I was honored to be asked to present on Studio J, and humbled by how well received it was. I have always had a passion for technology. Being able to share the wonderful things CTMH has provided us with Studio J was awesome!!!

Below is a picture of the members of the Heartfelt Sentiments team. (Kristi Strickland is not pictured, but was able to attend for a short time. She has a new baby, so her time was limited.)



No comments:

Post a Comment