Monday, October 4, 2010

Studio J - Christmas Layouts

Let my start by saying, I do my scrapbooks by Year. I like to look back at a year, and say "Oh! That's what we did back then!"

Unfortunately, I don't always have time to create the perfect layouts I envisioned for those special memories. So, I have resolved that since I bought the annual studio J membership, by George, I am going to get caught up! Okay, maybe just the last couple of years. But it's a starts.

So today, I am sharing a layout from a day we spent in Grapevine just before Christmas. I should warn you that Grapevine is in Texas (for my many friends who actually get snow around this time of year.) It was a beautiful day...(cue the reminiscing music). lol. My cousin Jon and his family live near Austin, and we haven't had a chance to visit with them since they moved to Texas. So this year, they came up to DFW to visit with my Aunts, and us.

We had a nice lunch at my aunt Dot's house, then we went to downtown Grapevine to enjoy the decorations and some fun activities that they do on the weekends before Christmas. Although, I didn't get a good picture of it. We did get to go on a short carriage ride, which was fun, too. It was nice to see Victoria get along with Jon's boys.





No comments:

Post a Comment