Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Studio J - Family in Colorado



In August of 2009, I finally made my dream come true of vacationing in Aspen, Colorado. Sorry, these are not pictures from Aspen. Anyway, I would like to set the scene by sharing the following. We often go to Trinidad, Colorado to visit my family, but we don't often do any vacationing on our own. This time, we spend a night at my Grandma's on the way to Aspen and on the way back to Texas.



I wanted to put together the pictures we took with my Mom, my Dad, and my Grandma. It's surreal to see how much they have changed over the years, and too see my daughter growing up. They say she looks a lot like me when I was young. And sometimes, I can see what they are are describing when I look back at the photos. I think because I know Victoria so well. I feel like I always see her as herself.



No comments:

Post a Comment