Friday, October 8, 2010

Studio J - Heartfelt Retreat 2009

I think the best thing about being a Close to My Heart Consultant is the relationships that I have built. Melissa Robinson, my upline and good friend, organizes a retreat for her team every year. She even allows us to invite our other scrpabooking friends. These weekends are awesome!!! We spend time working on our creative projects. We can visit with other ladies and see what they are working on. It is an excellent environment for making friends and connecting with people you chat with on our Yahoo group, some of which you haven't met in person.

I've made some amazing friends through my heartfelt team and these retreats. It was at a retreat that I met Amanda (Swink) Canale. She has been an awesome friend. We are now organizers of a meetup group in our area which has provided us with more friends.

I am very shy and it's hard for me to come out of my shell sometimes. But through scrapbooking and CTMH, I just somehow forget how reserved I am. I guess the creativity we share is such a common bond that joins us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment